Meet Gen, the owner behind Genergise!
Genergise is your go-to for holistic nutrition during pregnancy, postpartum, as well as babies! Gen's expertise also extends to functional strength and movement offering Group Training for Pre and Postpartum. Nestled in Surrey Hills, this supermum of two has crafted group training experiences to educate and empower women on their pregnancy and postpartum journeys.
Gen's mission? To help mums prioritise essential self-care so they can shine for their families. She's created a safe environment where mums can connect with other like-minded mummas, all on similar life journeys.
Gen is a regular here at Matilda and we are lucky to have her in our community. We highly recommend her services to all mums!
Here’s one of Gen’s top recipes :
Raw Chocolate & Protein Balls
A refined sugar-free recipe that is easy to make and is a great treat.
Makes approximately 20 balls.
• Shredded coconut 2 cups
• Raw Cacao 1/4 cup
• Choc Protein 1/4 cup
• Coconut oil melted 1/2 cup
• Coconut milk 2 tbsp (optional)
• Rice malt syrup 1 tbsp (or 1 tbsp stevia if you prefer)
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl adding a little coconut oil if the mixture becomes dry. It's should be a moist consistency but not too wet.
2. Roll the mixture into balls keeping a little bit of shredded coconut separate.
3. Finally roll the balls in the extra shredded coconut and place in the freezer for approximately 1 hour
Check out more of her services, blogs and recipes at her website https://www.genergise.com.au/ !